Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sometimes White and Ruffled

One of my latest projects and one of my favorite ever. I have clients that love love love color. It brings them so much Joy and happiness ( me too) and we just completed a guest room that I may move into. It is actually sophie's, the granddaughter's room when she comes for a visit. (and my room). I made a turquoise metal star for her door with her name on it (and mine too ) I will be selling the white ruffled duvet and euros on the store so you can create you own magic. The wall is painted CORAL BELLS by Sherwin Willams Paint Company and the headboard is from  the salvation army with a serious spray of aqua .several cans covered all  the mix and "don't" match furniture. We used what we had and the Bellamy's  painting were actually hanging right outside the bedroom door. It sooooo  Worked!!!! The lamps came from none other than our local Home Goods but I found the antique chandelier at the antique mall. The panels ( complete with  tiny turquoise ball fringe came from Carol's Linens in Macon Ga.. The throw pillow was a gift from heaven via Marshall's. I have this thing "about the Perfect thing" . I will search high and low for years sometimes to find it....and I always know it when I see it or I will, if all else fails create it myself.

Don't forget to sign up for the give away . I will draw the winner on the 4th of November.

PS
I have learned through the giveaway and visiting blog land  ......... The love of white in any form is universal........ That makes me very happy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderfully exuberant room! All the loving detail.

Melissa said...

Love the panels and duvet. I'm in Macon, Ga...I guess I'll have to check out Carol's Linens :)

The Vivian Family said...

Love the red and turquoise. The room is beautiful!!

Mobile app development company said...

Excellent Post. I would like to share information about the Android app development company in India. Appconsultio, a Mobile app development company is truly a trailblazer in the industry, consistently delivering top-notch apps that elevate user experiences and drive business success. Their visionary team of developers and designers crafts digital experiences that redefine industry standards.