Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Cottages from Art Class

Here is a Christmas display of some of the Cottages outside the art room. I wish I could show each and every cottage that was built  because they all were unique and interesting. The art room was full of cottages..every nook and cranny had cottages...on the counters..on the floors .. in the closets.. on the tables...cottages .. cottage .. cottages and more cottages.
 I was thrilled to be there and learn from their creative minds. I will try to show more ( I was proud of myself for loading as many as I did but can't remember exactly how I did it)
I just know Anna has planted the seeds of Restoration and Preservation by her teachings. The students ask important questions and I know that she has exposed them to will make a difference in their lives and in our world.
ART is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO important !!!!!!!!!




2 comments:

Simple Daisy said...

I couldn't agree more!
While I am certainly not an artist....as in painting...I do believe deeply in spending lots of time pursuing creativity in all it's forms!!!!
I would have loved to attend that art class!!!! How fun...especially if you were allowed to drink vino too!!
Heehee!!!

Mobile app development company said...

Nice post. Thanks for sharing with us. I would like to share information about the Top mobile app development companies in Pune. Appconsultio, a Mobile app development company is truly a trailblazer in the industry, consistently delivering top-notch apps that elevate user experiences and drive business success. Their visionary team of developers and designers crafts digital experiences that redefine industry standards.