Saturday, October 22, 2011

Our Yellow Brick Road......................How magical!!!!

The end of a busy week and I am a very lucky person. I watched the sun come up on the ocean as I start my day and this was the view as I wrapped up my week.
I call it "the yellow brick road"...... it only last a few minutes and I imagine I would get pretty wet..if I decided to take it.
This is the Back River on Tybee and Aj's Restaurant. They have wild Halloween decorations .. a big spider jumps at you as you walk by it... just one of many surprises for visitors.

The project is 96% done...waiting for fabric and a few slipcovers. Still pondering the Great Room but the fabric did not get shipped so I have a few more days of pondering. THIS area is a challenge..but I just look out the windows and door at the beauty of nature and think positive thougths about the space.










SWEET DREAMS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh - Love-r-ly!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Linda
beachside cottage

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

STUNNING! Ahhh, WHAT a perfect end to the day!

JANET said...

Beau-ti-ful!! Would you mind sharing the name of the color on the wall in the dining room? blue and white. Love it.

Arabella said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely yellow brick road! I really must visit this area of the country.

Hope you're having a good week and glad the project is coming along.

Hugs,
Marie