Monday, December 3, 2012

A Retro Stove..Restored and ready for baking Christmas Cookies

In the world of cottages, just a few decorations make a big impact!!!!

Decorating for the Jane Coslick Holiday Tour .. This is the kitchen of The  Coral Cottage which will be on the tour.
The original stove from the Coral Cottage. It was white and Worked!!!!



how cute is this...makes you want to cook and clean and wash...How about the cute chandlier over the washer dryer.
 



 It was restored (painted it turquoise) and created the kitchen around it!! 

The counter tops are light gray laminate with a chrome edge to compliment the chrome on the stove...
Can't wait to show the rest of the cottage...I posted this to show the appliance parts store so we can get burner pans...( they seem to have gotten lost in the restoration...)
 We are down to the "punch list" and those disappeared .

Come on the tour ...Saturday www.tybeefun.com
I am so grateful to the homeowners for opening their cottages for such a good cause.. A low cost spay and neuter clinic .
The  fabulous Coral Cottage is a Tybee Cottages Vacation Rental. www.tybeecottage.com As soon as the landscaping is done the photos will be posted on the site. Email tcottages.com for question until then.


Most Definitely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Want that stove, saw an advertisement on the news about this in Beaufort.

Susan said...

I love that stove. I just saw a white one at a garage sale.... perhaps I should have looked into it a bit more! I have a little cottage and turquoise is my color!

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

ooh love that stove

JANET said...

The stove, the towels, the coral candles in the window, the sweet little chandelier..it is turning out just perfect! My son has a stove similar to this. It is wider than an average stove. I wonder if I can talk him out of it.Ha!

Unknown said...

I think it is beautiful.. and I dont even like to cook