Sunday, July 28, 2013

New Beds..New Porch... New Visitors at Cottage On The Green



It felt like Christmas when the new beds arrived at Cottage on the Green...
Land of Nod Beds in Turquoise.........



New black iron beds with foot boards for the  queen beds..
this fabric is so wonderful..I remember when bathing caps were in style..

.
All beds are new but feel old and I love that so much!!!

AND...

The screen porch at unit B came to life..
A good book and one is set  for  a relaxing afternoon.
In the mornings you can sit there drinking coffee and listen to the birds sing to you...








I dropped by to return the curtains  for the doors and met the new visitor having fun on the porch in unit A






Nothing like a porch!!!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

These are the lovely pictures you shared. Independent holiday cottages in Skipton offer holiday makers a land of sensational scenery and perfect place for families and architectural heritage. holiday cottage skipton

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

In love with those beds, such a timeless look

Suzanne said...

I think we were the first guests in Cottage on the Green B. Those sweet kids were our neighbors. Love, love, love the cottage. I have so many questions about where certain items came from, where you found the fabrics. I want to duplicate the look in my own home.

BL said...

Love the way the screened porch turned out! Beautiful cottage!

Unknown said...

can you tell me where those floral quilts on the turquoise beds are from? i love them!