Thursday, December 5, 2013

Cover Girl Cottage... A Star of the Cottage Tour

  
A wonderful cottage that would have been destroyed was saved in 2005. It had been neglected for years  but Dana and Meg Braun were willing to move it to their lot and restore it.We moved it right next door to Palm cottage which was also moved and saved in 1998.
 It will be on the cottage tour this Saturday ...the current owners named  it Cover Girl Cottage because it was on the cover of 2006 Old House Interiors.
Cover Girl cottage


unique handrail we added ...



this was the cover shot for OLD HOUSE INTERIORS.




the fun living room
This cottage is also featured in the Cottages book on sale at Sea Side Sisters on Tybee. The book was written by Brian Coleman and all photographs were taken by Doug Keister.
I love my job and I am excited about the tour...I am GRATEFUL for my assistant Amanda and for Anna and My friend Suzanne who help me with the one day makeover of the Blue Bird Inn......it takes a village.... hope to see you there. I will be at Cottage on the Green unit A at 10 qm
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mobile app development company said...

Amazing post. Thanks for sharing with us. I would like to share information about the company. Mobile application development in Pune offers numerous advantages to businesses and individuals alike. Firstly, it provides a platform for companies to reach a wider audience, as mobile apps are accessible to users on their smartphones and tablets. This extended reach can translate into increased brand visibility and customer engagement.