Thursday, August 30, 2012

New Cottage Style

I have three project featured in the new book by Better Homes and Gardens.
Here is one of them........
dining room
Richard leo Johnson
living room
(Richard Leo Johnson photography)
We called it the Palace Cottage for fun.....

Here are a few more photos that I have of the cottage
.

open stair well with a Bellamy oyster shell
 http://janecoslick.myshopify.com/collections/art/products/bellamys-oyster-1
what my client nick named his 'Bubba' room (a southern thing)

kitchen island

pantry door shell knob http://janecoslick.myshopify.com/collections/accessories/products/tectus-pyramis

the 2nd master bedroom
I try to help my clients improve their quality of life... the laundry room was always a mess..no one could find their things. it was a dull and boring  space......SO I tried something different and it worked..we bought the great old metal  top table  for folding clothes and I tried a bit of humor.. to brighten the space....

view of tybee  light house


a great shutter headboard( the client made so much fun of it until it was up.)
 More next  post......

11 comments:

Jean Campbell said...

The dining room slipcovers were what promted me to follow your feeds.

Jane said...

How could the client make fun of that gorgeous headboard? I want one!!!

I thoroughly love looking at these photos. You have given me so many ideas! I just might have to paint a black octopus!!!

Jane

AndeM1 said...

love this cottage....the dining room is my very favorite....simply beautiful....I didn't realize your work was in this book...how did I miss that? I think I will have to get that!
Andrea

Tricia Rose Rough Linen said...

I think next should be a book of your own Jane!

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

I agree you need your own mag

Unknown said...

Thanks, I am actually working on a book and the blogging has helped my scattered thoughts find direction.
The best part is the new friends i hhave met in the blog world..Just love it

tammy j said...

as always...
your work is pure delight!
i'll buy your book.

Fran said...

SUPER STAR JANE!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!

JANET said...

I would not have made fun of the headboard either! I WANT! I would also buy your book Jane. Your blog has helped me get my "color act" together. No more boring beige for me.

Kathi said...

Congratulations on another publication! Your work is so inspiring. :D

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Oh Oh Oh....LOVE this all! That headboard...the fun "Organizing' center!!!

You is the bomb!