Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Homes for Cottages and Kitties!!!!!!!!!Hurrah!!!

THE BAD NEWS................

My pictures are mess for some reason....cant find anything!!!! I am  pulling my hair out.!!!


THE GOOD NEWS..

The" cottage  with the  death sentence" got a new home and so did a very scared the kitty!!!!
Since "My pictures" have gone nuts and Picasso has put everything In NO order... I am sharing what seem to appear ..
 I am going with it!!!


This beautiful kitten HAD no home. The caring Ann Cabaniss has work so hard in his behalf...... and now he has been adopted!!!

Some evil person dumped him off.
"Norma Jean" had no home and Sarah Meighen cared..........She gets to go  to work everyday and loved the shell I was trying  to style with on Sunday
This is AJ ..She was dumped at the boat ramp when she was days old and inches long..SHE has a home and her parents have  saved so many kitties.. In case you did not know ... She is hiding on top of the fridge in a fruit basket......


different kitten ..Saved and look at her now.. She is one of 4 pets(3 others are large dogs) she has a beautiful chair that she looks beautiful sitting on.
This magic little man showed up at A Bohemian Cottage. He was king and he wanted all the treats.. he would even go to the fridge and meow at it!!!The neighbors abandoned him and Lisa fell in love right away. (His color of his eyes matched the cottage)


my beloved "Peck".. He was saved from the highway at Tybee!!! I am now his grandmother!!! ( Richard leo Johnson Photograph)
 
My heart...Foster who was saved on a highway in South Carolina . I was lucky enough to have him in my life for 12 years.

The latest Tybee Cottage..SAVED ..a new home two blocks away on a beautiful lot near the park onTybee... Thanks Henry and Vicky for caring
they even care about the "addittion"

This is me in colorado....saved from the cold after I finished my wondeful project.

the feral kitties saved by me and SO sleeping in the bed!!!

she was a homeless kitten that was saved....is  now queen

a tybee cottage saved by me

the photo of the cottage in 1946,, Tybee was dirt roads only

I am grateful for all of you who take time from your busy lives to care.... Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!


I need the computer person to SAVE my photo albums and me from going completely nuts!!!

10 comments:

Tricia Rose Rough Linen said...

Loving your 'saved' post Jane! My little cat is a different creature since we saved her exactly a year ago - it took her so long to trust us, but now she does. This is happiness.

GoldenValley50 said...

Cats (and dogs!) on beds... Absolutely compulsory in my world. ;)Sharyne

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

TRUST! The 'puter person can save anything!

You saver, you!

A Whole Lotta Magic said...

It does my heart good to see these animals being pampered as they deserve to be.

Have a wonderful day and I hope you get your pictures sorted.

S
xo

JANET said...

Those lucky critters! Being rescued and getting to live on Tybee. I hope you get to help restore the saved cottage. You will make it smile again. I loved the picture of the beach chairs in front of fire in Colorado. It just goes to show that the beach is a state of mind no matter where you are.

Kara said...

What a great post! Love all the cute kitties!!

Anonymous said...

You are a true earth angel! What an incredible impact you've had on the lives of many... including me and Freckles:))

Jamie said...

What a heartwarming post! It is wonderful to see that these beautiful cats are being saved and given homes. Also love the pics of your cottages!

tammy j said...

animals are what is right about this world. the cruelty to them breaks my heart. this post is beautiful ... as are you.
cheers and kudos for your own good caring!
tammy j

AndeM1 said...

Jane....good luck with your computer. they have a mind of their own...... loved the kitties and your beloved foster...such a sweet face.
andrea