Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday Sharing…..


I have been "blogless", if there is such a word, and I hope to improve that as the days go by. So many things  are happening that seem to interfere with what I love to do… PONDER AND SHARE.
Today my computer is being difficult and so I am sharing a few thing that I have created over the years that make me smile when I looked at them.
Happy Sunday….. Enjoy!!















   





















( Richard Leo Johnson photo) of Jane Coslick World Headquarters!!!!
Styled by Anna Lee.



I will solve the computer problem…I will solve the computer problem..I will solve the computer problem ……………………………………...




5 comments:

Tery H said...

Love them all! Good luck with your computer!

AndeM1 said...

these pictures make me smile!!!! Good luck with your computer! You can do it!!!!

Jeannies Bottle said...

I just love every one of your pictures. Love love love them!

JANET said...

Thank you for sharing! I just can't get enough of your happy style. Makes me smile to.

lori thoraldson said...

I love your cottages. They are filled with warmth and happiness. Thank you for sharing them.