Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Rainy Day In Georgia....

Rain rain go away...Little Janie wants to play!!!!
I am working on a program that I will present one week from today...
I could be nervous but what good would it do?
Image searching from my 20,000 photos on this rainy day.
Decided to share  a few of them with you..  Please feel free to comment..
The audience is a garden club in Savannah
The topic is outdoor fabrics and outdoor gardens and spaces...

                                        My favorite outdoor shower with Sunbrella awning stripe fabric


Gazebo vintage magic!

vintage gate with kitty cut out  . my favorite macho ferns


fun fire pits !!!!

funky and interesting ponds

trellis and picket fences

fabrics that last a lifetime

fabrics that won't


hanging beds, hanging swings and hanging sofas
outdoor rooms
funky facades
shady spot in summer

secrets in the garden
I know we can all agree on being ready to be outside and enjoying the warmer weather..

8 comments:

Tante Mali said...

Oh Jane,
still cold here in Austria. So that's why I love this post! So inviting, so positiv, so warm! Thank you for bringing the sun in my grey and rainy day!
Have fun
and all my best
Elisabeth

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Ahhhh.....I could sit and HAPPILY visit EACH of your 20,000 images!

Break a leg! You'll do great!

ggray said...

I discovered your cottages on Tybee on a visit there five years and ever since have hunted down every magazine article on your work, as well as finding the books which featured these lovely little reclaimed getaways. The vintage gazebo is my favorite but I love everything you do with upcycling, fabrics and design. Will you ever have a book of your own featuring your cottages?

Unknown said...

Hanging sofas are gorgeous, i've always been dreaming of something like that.

Domstic cleaning Battersea

NanaDiana said...

I just found your blog through Tammy @ Peanut On The Table and I am just smitten. I am so glad she told us about you. LOVE your style-and it is where I hope to be headed in the not too distant future. Diana

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

"Peanut On The Table" sent me over. and she is right. you do have a delightful blog.

Tessa

Dewena said...

Landed here from Tammy at Peanut on the Table! I must go back and thank her as she is so right, your blog is full of charming pictures--and I went backwards through December! And look forward to exploring more.

Having only explored the Low Country through books, and hearing about Tybee Island from our son and his wife who vacation there, I loved all these beautiful beach cottages.

Dewena

yourluxuryblinds said...

Good post!
This blog contain so much valuable information and the way of representing the content is also awesome.
I like it so much. Thanks for share this one.

sunbrella awning bali