Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hello Again..I'm Back……..

 I have missed my blog and my blog friends………..
 I have been working on beach houses,  beach cottage , city cottages,  Isle of Hope porches, tree houses, contemporary  and amazing spaces, photo shoots at my office and shopping shopping shopping shopping and MORE shopping. Flea Market Style Magazine, Vintage Style, a new cottage magazine.
I even  staged a friend's house that was  going on the market.. The  house SOLD in four days and she swears it was my fluffing that made it happen.
I  have so much to share and they are  all so different… Never a dull moment !!!!
 I am blessed and I am so glad to to be back with the blog.
More I promise…..


Splash Shack Cottage charm

Spring FINALLY  arrived!

Fluffig the fabulous Splash Shack Cottage





Abby girl loves her porch!!!!






happy colors fabric from GDC in Charleston SC

the color of the hour.. great things at Celadon in Charleston SC

making a pantry screen door from a regular door



5 comments:

Eclectic Hamilton said...

Welcome back!
I am sooooo happy!!!!

Greetings & Love
Ines

Unknown said...

me too...

Kim said...

Just like spring...you're back with all of that glorious color!

JANET said...

All are so pretty!! Glad you are back and sharing your happy places with us!! I want a screen door in my kitchen!

Unknown said...

So glad you are back and I look forward to some colorful posts!