Friday, January 11, 2013

Most Popular Posts of 2012

It still doesn't seem like it's 2013. Does it? Where does the time go? With a new year, comes new beginnings and clean slates. Time to set new goals and create new bucket lists. And as always, I try to keep my blog fun and fresh for all of you. I'm always imaging, dreaming, and creating in my mind. I'm always thinking of ways to make it better, and wondering what my readers want to see from me. So, I did a little research to see which blog posts were the most popular and here are the results!


1.  A Few of My Favorite Cottages and Projects
This was a fun post and I really enjoyed showing you lots of my favorite decor pieces, materials, textures, and colors.


2. A House That Needs A Home
This was a post that was so very dear to my heart. One of our homes on Tybee had been a given a death sentence. But thankfully through the wonderful world of "Social Media" we were able to quickly spread the  the word about this Tybee treasure from the wrecking ball.


3. The Magic of An Old Beach House


4. Slip Covers Are the Best  Slip covers are one of my favorite materials to decorate with. They are so easy to use and fun to mix and match wtih pillows.


5. A Little Sunday Fun at Tween Waters Cottage  This was a fun little cottage to work on.

Did you have a favorite post? If so, I would love to know which one it was. Is there something that you would like to see on the blog this year? Please be sure to share your thoughts and ideas.

You can also find me here:

Website, 
Facebook,
Twitter,
Pinterest 
Etsy
Photobucket

1 comment:

JANET said...

Oh Jane, please don't make us pick a favorite! They are all so happy and fun and each one has at least one,two, or three or everything I love. I love Tween Waters and painted my shutters Pear Green(Ben Moore color) because of the inspiration of Tween Waters. Now looking for a front door color to go with it. I also have a white picket fence in the works.