Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cottage On The Green Tybee Island Ga

 A glimpse of the latest  magic little cottage.
Welcome to  Cottage on the Green




Tybee Island Georgia


A little red..a little yellow.. a little orange...a little pink..a little turquoise.. a little green ..a little black..a little gold.. and a whole bunch of white!!
We are not quite  finished but almost there...
Tweeking..fluffing.. returning.. ordering..re ordering..adding .. taking away ..pondering and most of ALL enjoying how amazing it has turned out  THANKS consolidated services and chapman paintng,Russell Electric.Soloman Plumbing and Mason Petrea
What began as a mess..has become a masterpiece...
  The front twin bedroom is almost ready..fun floor lamps..tiny tables and large  turquoise and white large bolsters
There are even indoor/outdoor shower to enjoy..anytime of the day or night.

Cottage on the Green is a duplex and you can visit here for more information:













































fresh squeezed juice ....

More photos of everything and especially the  magical sleeping porch  ...coming soon
.  There are three  very nice size screen porches  at Cottage on the Green units A and B.. We are definitely "porch people" who want perfect porches!!!

20 comments:

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

so adorable! Where did you find the biscuit sign on porch? It is soooooo cute!

VERÔNICA, said...

Depois que fiz o blog não tem um só dia que eu não me entusiasme e me emocione com cada cantinho de vocês, muito lindo amei!!! Bjus...

Evelyn Kelly said...

Hi Jane,
Thanks so much for making this dream come true for me and my little duplex. I am so grateful to you for your creativity, love, and thoughtfulness in putting this together. We're almost there and I can't wait to see the final details. I'm really grateful to you and have loved working with you.
Cottage on the Green owner, Evelyn

jmac said...

Well...missy....you've done it again! Perfecto in every way and this one may be my new fave!!!
Plz tell me where you find all the colorful art...I've been all over the net looking. even working a deal with bellamy but I just want some cutesy pieces like that ship!!
Can't wait to see more pics...

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Awesome details, Love fabrics really make the spaces pop

Jenna said...

So sweet! Is this a Pottery Barn couch or an Ikea Ekrorp couch? Love it!So cute in this space:)~Jenna

Kara said...

Adorable was the first word that came to mind. LOVE love love it!

Jamie Herzlinger said...

Happy summer! LOVE! this cottage is great for a summer getaway! I loved keeping up with your blog! Love, Jamie Herzlinger

Kathryn Bechen said...

Love your cottages, Jane! What wonderful work you do.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, as always. This might be the best one ever.

AndeM1 said...

every detail is beautiful...

Unknown said...

Love all of it!! Perfectly precious in every little detail. I want to rent it right it for later in July now...went to Mermaid Cottages site. I guess it is not posted yet..will wait and check on the 15th.

Unknown said...

oops...rent it for later in July right now...fingers are not as fast as the brain..ha!

Cynthia's Botanical Arts said...

Every cottage that you work on is so unique, yet, it has your signature everywhere. I love this one. It is just adorable. We hope to vacation on Tybee next Spring break. I can't wait to bike all over the island.

Kathi said...

I really love what you've done with this one!

I need to get my white "drapes" up. I'm doing them just like you did here. :D

LeAnn said...

Oh Jane I think this is my favorite of all the cottages. I am a sucker for pillows and I am loving all the different pillows. It is my dream to come and vacation on Tybee Island with my family and this would probably be the cottage I would pick. It's stinkin adorable. Your blog makes me so happy:)

Reenie said...

I'm ready to move in. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the yellow on the outside. All of the simple color splashes are wonderful. The outdoor chair was wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing.


Please visit My Website: PhD in Computer Science

البيت المثالى said...

شركة سامس لمكافحة الحشرات

Ahmed Ezzat said...

يمكنك شحن جميع أنواع الألعاب وباقات المحمول ولعبة ببجي من خلال موقع رصيد
شحن شدات ببجي