Monday, June 3, 2013

IN LOVE....

I am in love with every ounce of my newest project. It is 75% percent done and just walking in the door is pure pleasure.. old wood, old windows,(old window in the interior) footed bathtubs, funky powder rooms of the original wood, indoor /outdoor showers...original wood floors, great sinks , wonderful lighting ,old wicker, vintage and new pieces of furniture, the new tin roof, the contractor,the client, the location..and and and....
A sneak peek at COTTAGE ON THE GREEN..................





















4 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

I am in love too, Jane! Those windows...that wood...those tall ceilings!!

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

wow! can't wait to see the finished product

Kathi said...

Very cute cottage! Love what you've done so far. I'm sure with those colors inspired by the pillow it's going to look awesome!

Can I move in and work for you? I love to paint... :D

JANET said...

Every cottage you share with us I say that is my favorite. But I think this one really is! That chandelier is so pretty. Can't wait to see it come together..