Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hanging Beds at Julie Ann Farms

The hanging beds and the Room (I call Camp Ju Ju) are finished . I  love how it all came together with each element adding its own special detail. 





here's Julie!!!



close up detail


everything is reclaimed from an old building even the roofing material

never forget the party lights!!!

the swinging bead hang across from each other


the perfect handle
Julie love her sign and these are the pecans that the farm grows  ( yum yum) how about some pie
old wood for the swings and the fish detail was a nice added touch


view of the lake and the cypress outside light

beautiful flowers everywhere




what a beautiful spot..look like it has been there forever

6 comments:

Tybee Dreaming said...

Peaceful and beautiful. I wouldn't mind napping out there either.

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Whoa what a peaceful looking place

JANET said...

That is just beautiful. So quiet and tranquil looking. I want a hanging bed! Another perfect spot to dream about. This just reminded me, get the party lights up on my new deck!

Catherine Holman said...

Wow! I love it~

rjerdee said...

so idyllic!

Reenie said...

Love!!