Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Cottage On The Move.....And The Winner Is!!!!

Remember the cottage that needed a new home? A post from
several months ago...........

WELL..............an answer to a prayer.. It now has one!!!!!!


The new home.. a beautiful lot by the park.. near the beach...with so many beautiful trees.


clearing a spot for the cottage


What it takes to move a cottage.................
big wheels...

big beams....


AND most importantly the amazing Braswell Brothers House Movers from Swainsboro Ga. who know just how to move any size house or cottage or even a church or two
the new owner of the cottage ..and she is smiling thru it all!!

the helpers who  know HOW to prepare for a move

On the move to her new home............
a new and beautiful home.. now the fun begins...preserving the  soul of our little island  .. thanks to all of you who care so much!!!!
AND
THE WINNER IS....kathi@ Beautiful Mini Blessings for the color and the Pillow Cover Giveaway.
 
I loved everyone one of the comments about what you love about your home. I know I want to know more about this subject....I will ponder a plan so we can share more.
 I forgot and left my computer in town yesterday so I could not post the winner last night. I did not get to town until after the move to pick up my computer so please forgive....
 

4 comments:

Tricia Rose Rough Linen said...

What a lovely happy ending to go to sleep on, thank you Jane!

Tybee Dreaming said...

I bet that was a sight to see moving thru Tybee.

JANET said...

Lucky Kathi! The moving of the home is amazing! and she is smiling.

Kathi said...

Oh my goodness! WHERE have I been! I can't believe I won! Is it too late to claim my prize???

Thank you so much!
Blessings,
Kathi
morningmuse@hotmail.com