Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Hallloween ..Tybee Island Style

I love this silly holiday.....
  My sons always started planning their costumes in August and by Halloween they had at least 3 costumes   lined up... and ready to go for the big night.
I made Batman head gear,Captain American  outfits "Mommy,("Where are the muscles"), Mummy wraps, Dracula capes and face painting and the list goes on...
   HAPPY HALLOWEEN.......................from a few of my Tybee friends

Lewis Ave is the center for our Tybee trick or treat!!!



The owner of  Aj's restaurant is a lover of this holiday...he should have the AJ's haunted...a few of his many friends
 






My friend made a costume for her daughter Gracie ...reminds me of myself....

crazy cat lady...
( and that would be me)
I am crazy about  all the animals and so excited about the  upcoming  fundraiser for the low cost spay and neuter clinicwww.tybeefun.com
Stay tuned for a preview...
 

No comments: