Friday, October 29, 2010

My New Project

Here is a before photo of one of my new projects. It is the "Information Hut" for the city of Tybee Island. It just got move to it's new location and it looks sooooooo much better that it did by the old jail and police station.
LOCATION ..LOCATION.. LOCATION ..as they say in the world of "buying and selling.". Sitting by the ocean definitly improved it.
I am using some of the Jane Coslick Colors to make it fun and happy. I see a bench, however, that may cause me to switch which color will be the body of the hut. ..no matchy matchy here!!!!

4 comments:

Kathi said...

How fun! I'm sure you will make this little hut a place where everyone will want to stop and say "hello."

Anonymous said...

Pure fun!

Diane Willard Kaufman said...

we are so excited to have you help Janeify the tybee information booth! yeah!!!!!! thx you!

Mobile app development company said...

Excellent Post. I would like to share information about the Android app development company in India. Appconsultio, a Mobile app development company is truly a trailblazer in the industry, consistently delivering top-notch apps that elevate user experiences and drive business success. Their visionary team of developers and designers crafts digital experiences that redefine industry standards.