Monday, October 18, 2010

Stars Of The Sea Shutter Headboard


Here is a shutter headboard made the shutters that are sold on my online store. What a glorious way to wake up. I made them into a headboard for "99 steps to the beach". http://www.janecoslickcottagecollection.com/ (The euro shams are also sold there.)
The different shutters are from some of the cottages I have designed , and are the inspiration for these types of headboards. . People are always asking for things that are featured in the articles from different magazines . It is a slow process but I have amazing and talented people helping me work on this. Sometimes, I feel like I am living on "Tybee Time", the laid back island slow-lane lifestyle!

Tybee Island is a wonderful place to live but there is one problem...... If you have to go to work "off island" ...and don't leave by 10:00 am.....You can't leave !!! The warm sunshine on nice morning like today.........like a giant magnet that draws you to take a walk on the beach.

Back in a bit.........................


4 comments:

Sandy said...

I love your blog Jane! it's eye candy and a special treat every time I visit. All of the shutter headboards are just adorable. And I love all of the pillows too. Have a sweet day!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Love those! But I think I like the idea of Tybee Time even more. Hope it was a delicious walk!

Arabella said...

Love this headboard and pillows, Jane! I live on the West Coast on a small peninsula (Long Beach, Washington) and completely understand what you mean by the time thing...Luckily I work from home, but during summer it's difficult to get any work done because the beach is calling my name!

Happy New Year!

Mobile app development company said...

Amazing article. Thanks for sharing with us. I would like to share the information about the iOS app development company in Pune,India. Appconsultio, a Mobile app development company is truly a trailblazer in the industry, consistently delivering top-notch apps that elevate user experiences and drive business success. Their visionary team of developers and designers crafts digital experiences that redefine industry standards.