Monday, October 11, 2010

My very own headboard !!

I gave up that great piece (Oct 6th post)for the client because it was "The Perfect Thing" for the space. I was sad but it was so wonderful for the room.
As luck would have it, my "Perfect Thing" did showed up and I Love love love it!!! It was the back of the seat on the old carousel at Pawleys Island,South Carolina. I bought it because I loved the patina and actually I did not know what I was going to do with it. The woman I bought it from had it 30 years and she never knew what to do with it either.

I say....

If all else fails......make it a headboard!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's good karma! What a beautiful piece - I haven't seen anything like it~

Jules said...

Oh it works! Perhaps you will have wonderful carousel type dreams!!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Ummm...MORE please. I demand to see the rest.

Carousels.....I always wanted one of those horses!

Simple Daisy said...

I agree with Linda...
More pretty please:)

Mobile app development company said...

Amazing article. Thanks for sharing with us. I would like to share the information about the iOS app development company in Pune,India. Appconsultio, a Mobile app development company is truly a trailblazer in the industry, consistently delivering top-notch apps that elevate user experiences and drive business success. Their visionary team of developers and designers crafts digital experiences that redefine industry standards.