Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Pink Zebra Cottage...



In my design business, I work with very different types of people… I find them all interesting and I am always curious about what makes them "tick". To understand what when where and how..I must  go beyond "what is your favorite color?
In the case of this family, they loved PINK and all animal prints..They have 3 children two  grown  sons and a 6 year old son who wanted bunk beads. They are wonderful!


















Add caption





Old cottage c1940…. I always loved that garage… I was thrilled to help with the restoration.
It will be a TYBEE COTTAGES vacation rental when the family isn't using it. www.tybeecottages.com
Fun…Happy..Whimsical and saved!!!!

1 comment:

BeachGypsy said...

another great cottage, love it! The zebra is so eye catching! And this one has a pool! How are all the kitties doing?