Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Great Escape

I love my job.. This week it  is creating a space for camping and having fun on the lake ....I am helping design a surprise for my friend's grandchildren.
It will be an outdoor/indoor screened room with hanging beds and twig chairs,  bright colors and fabrics and old wood re claimed from old buildings.

construction zone,,,,

the fabrics and the old wood


the view of the lake

the old tin re used on the roof
it will look like the boat house when finished
16'x 16' space
"Pondering"


beautiful wood... beautiful workmanship


I will post progress report.. and  " Camp" when we finish...... I promise!!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Now that is one good grandmother! Love the project!

JANET said...

What a fun idea! WOW that is a big saw! I can't wait to see it finished.