Monday, December 20, 2010

More Pictures from Anna's Art Room!

Schools out for Christmas! The students have taken their cottages home! The students wrote me "Thank You Notes" for coming out to talk to the class.

Here are some of the interesting things they wrote:

"You inspire me to follow my dreams... I want to be a scientist"

" You make me want to keep going on even if I mess up"

" I want to be like you one day"

" Just do what I love no matter what"

"Never met a person who's favorite color is white. That is rad"

" Hope you can still build houses when you are older. Maybe one day I can do what you do"

"It's cool that you remake the old houses, and make them new that really inspires me"

" I loved the swinging beds and really love the 99 steps cottage."

"You have inspired me to love art! My house was the "Big Bang Cottage".

I WAS THE ONE INSPIRED....they have "the magic" and the open minds and the future ....
The future is in the children( I don't remember who said that) and I am delighted about the future of cottages.
THANKS ANNA !!!!

















4 comments:

Kathi said...

Thanks so much for sharing these little blessings and their comments too. :D Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Toooo Cute for words!

Anonymous said...

These little creations are so adorable. Like you have with many other people, you've made an impression on these little kids and touched their lives in way they will never forget. They're very lucky to have Anna as their teacher.

I loved the comment about white. Too funny.

Mobile app development company said...

Nice post. Thanks for sharing with us. I would like to share information about the Top mobile app development companies in Pune. Appconsultio, a Mobile app development company is truly a trailblazer in the industry, consistently delivering top-notch apps that elevate user experiences and drive business success. Their visionary team of developers and designers crafts digital experiences that redefine industry standards.