Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Happy Face And Happy Colors...


Meet Birdie 
Someone de-clawed her for some reason. She has ended up homeless and outside with no way to defend herself. I took her to the vet and she won the hearts of  the vet and all the employees. She is so glad to be inside again and she is lovin' the bed. My friend is going to foster her for a few days until we find her a good home. 





one comfortable happy kitty


A quick peek at the wonderful Bohemian Cottage where she will be visiting for a few days. 

even the bike matches!!!!!
I am so grateful to Lisa for helping me with Birdie. She fostered another Kitty last year..Simba ....Lisa is a Kitty Angel and beautiful Simba  had a wonderful beginning at this  cottage.
I blogged about Simba last month when I visited Bohemian for dinner....




Beautiful colors and flowers
 Thanks Lisa for all you do!!!


Happy Colors!!!!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dotti said...

You are an angel for helping those kitties!

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

poor kitty :(

Tybee Dreaming said...

When I worked at the local Humane Society in FL I worked in the cat dept and I couldn't stress enough the dangers of De-clawing cats. I hate when people do it and I never let any of my fosters go to a home where they wanted to de claw. NO way you were going to hurt my babies. Most people don't realize that to de claw a cat you must cut off the first knuckle on the paw, to some cats it's too traumatizing and they never get over it, and if done wrong the cat will be in pain forever. Poor baby, I hope she finds a great forever home and spends her remaining days inside safe, warm, and loved.

Kayakbanker said...

Jane,
love the fence and of course the colors. Is this by chance the house we could not find on Van Horne, LOL?

Connie